WLEP 1.2 released
ENGINN EFFECT has recently released a new version of WLEP – version 1.2. This improves upon the solid groundwork laid in previous versions 1.0 and 1.1 and now adds:
- basic support for non-stationary simulation cases (time-step manipulation)
- support for developed surfaces (“unwrapping” of cylinders into a plane)
- support for discrete integration of case variables
- calculations of area and volume of parts in the case
- case mirroring for symmetric “half-size” cases
- plane (rectangle) streamlines emitter
- support for latest Ensight (10.2.7) and Paraview (5.6) versions
WLEP 1.2 is presently available, both in the usual open-source form (for customers) and as a closed-source trial.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.